PERSONAL DATA FILE
Personal information is not collected without your knowledge but voluntarily communicated by you.
Personal information is not transferred to third parties.
1. WHAT IS THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We are asked at various times to ask you as a customer of La Maison Douce, information about yourself and / or members of your family, such as:
– coordinates (for example surname, first name, phone number, email, …);
– personal information (eg date of birth, nationality, …);
– information about your children (eg first name, date of birth, age …);
– your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes);
– your arrival and departure dates;
– your preferences and interests (eg smoking room or not, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of written press, sports, cultural interests, …);
– your questions / comments, during or following a stay in one of our establishments.
The collection of information on persons under 18 is limited to their only name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided by an adult. We thank you for making sure that your children do not send us any personal data without your authorization (especially via the Internet). In the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
We do not voluntarily collect sensitive information, such as regarding racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, details of health or sexual orientation. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information may be considered sensitive, including: your credit card number, your hobbies, your personal activities and your hobbies, whether you are a smoker or not, etc. … We may collect this information to satisfy your requests or provide you with the appropriate service, such as a specific diet. In this case, according to the laws in force in some countries, your prior agreement may be required for the collection of sensitive information.
2. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
* Room reservation ;
* Registration and payment;
* Consumption at the bar or restaurant of the hotel during a stay;
* Claims, claims and / or disputes.
* Participation in marketing programs or animations:
* Registration in loyalty programs;
* Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
* Contests or online games;
* Subscribe to newsletters, to receive offers and promotions by email.
* Transmission of information from third parties: tour operators, travel agencies, reservation systems by GDS, others, …;
* Internet activities: Connection to the website www.lamaisondouce.com (IP address, cookies);
* Online collection forms (online booking, questionnaires, hotel pages La Maison Douce on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login …).
3. WHAT ARE THE FINALS?
We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1. To fulfill our obligations towards our customers.
2. Manage room reservation and accommodation requests:
* Establishment and maintenance of legal documents in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your stay at the hotel:
* Track your consumption (phone, bar …)
* Room access management
* Internal management of list of customers having behaved inappropriately during their stay at the hotel (assault and incivility, non-compliance with the hotel contract, non-compliance with security rules, thefts, degradations and vandalism or settlement incidents) .
4. Improve our hotel service, including:
* Treat your personal data in our customer marketing program, to carry out marketing operations, promote brands and have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
* Adapt our products and services to best meet your requests;
* Customize merchandising offers and relational messages to your attention;
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your stay:
* Management of the loyalty program;
* Qualification of the customer database;
* Segmentation operations based on the booking history and your customers’ travel habits for sending targeted communications;
* Anticipate and anticipate future behaviors;
* Establishment of statistics and commercial scores, and perform reporting;
* Provide contextual data to the bid push tool when a customer visits a Group website or when making a reservation;
* Know and manage the preferences of loyal customers or not;
* Send you newsletters, promotions and offers for tourism, hotels or services, or offers from La Maison Douce’s partners or contact you by phone;
* Manage requests for unsubscriptions to newsletters, promotions, tourism offers and satisfaction surveys;
* Take into account the right of opposition;
* Search by a dedicated telephone service the people present in the hotel La Maison Douce in case of serious events impacting the site concerned (natural disasters, attacks …);
6. Perform cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data collected during the booking or your stay, in order to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
7. Improve the services of La Maison Douce including:
* Realization of studies and analysis of questionnaires and customer comments;
* Claims management ;
* Make you benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
8. Secure and improve your use of the websites of La Maison Douce including:
* Improved navigation
* Implementation of security and prevention of fraud Comply with local laws (eg preservation of accounting documents)
4. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
at. Within La Maison Douce: in order to provide you with the best service, we can share your personal data and give access to authorized staff of our entities, including:
– hotel staff;
– Booking staff using the tools The Sweet House booking;
– IT services ;
– Business Partners and Marketing Services;
– Medical services possibly;
– Legal services possibly;
b. With Service Providers and Partners: Your personal data may be passed on to a third party for the purpose of providing you with services and improving your stay, including:
– External service providers: IT subcontractor, international call centers, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers.
– Business partners: La Maison Douce may, unless you object, enrich your profile by sharing certain information about you with its business partners. In this case, cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data may be performed. These treatments will allow La Maison Douce and its privileged contractual partners to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
c. Local Authorities: We may also be required to provide your information to local authorities, as required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
5. SECURITY OF DATA
Maison Douce takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as an ID / password system, physical protection, etc.). When you submit credit card information when you make your reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology helps secure your transactions.
6. COOKIES SETTINGS
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. The preferences of each browser you use will need to be defined separately.
Each browser offers different features and options. To change cookie settings in your browser, go to “options” or “tools” and change the settings.
Information about navigation cookies
The site www.lamaisondouce.com may place a cookie on your computer. a cookie does not allow us to identify you. In general, it records information about the navigation of your computer on our site (the pages you visited, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits. In this case, it contains the information you have just provided us. Thus, you will not need, during your next visit, to fill again the form that we proposed to you. The shelf life of this information in your computer is 30 minutes.
We inform you that you can oppose the registration of “cookies” by configuring your browser as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the “tool” menu then “Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” icon
3. Locate the “cookie” menu and select the options that suit you
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. choose the tool menu, then “Internet Options”
2. click on the tab “Confidentiality” (or “Confidentiality”)
3. select the desired level using the slider
1. Choose the tool menu, then “Settings”.
2. click Show advanced settings
3. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings
4. in the “Cookies” section, select the options that suit you
1. choose the tool menu
2. select Settings
3. Click Show advanced settings
4. in the “Privacy” section, click on preferences
5. in the “Cookies” section, select the options that suit you.
7. ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access and modify your personal data collected by La Maison Douce subject to the applicable legal provisions.
You can also exercise your right of objection by writing to the address below.
In case of difficulty relating to the exercise of your rights, contact directly the department in charge of personal data for La Maison Douce by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying in the subject “MY PERSONAL INFORMATION”
or by writing to the following address:
La Maison Douce
21 bis Suzanne Cothonneau Street
17410 Saint Martin of Ré
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to answer your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver’s license or passport, in support of your application.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please communicate the changes to the addresses indicated above. All requests will be processed as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
8. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions concerning the personal data policy within La Maison Douce, please contact the department at one of the addresses specified paragraph n ° 7